[See Sections 2 (g) and 3(2)]
MATTERS TO BE PROVIDED IN STANDING ORDERS UNDER THIS ACT
1) Classification of workmen, g., whether permanent, temporary, apprentices, probationers, or badlis.
2) Manner of intimating to workmen periods and hours of work, holidays, pay-days and wage rates.
3) Shift working.
4) Attendance and late coming.
5) Conditions of, procedure in applying for, and the authority which may grant leave and holidays.
6) Requirement to enter premises by certain gates, an liability to search.
7) Closing and reporting of sections of the industrial establishment, temporary stoppages of work and the rights and liabilities of he employer and workmen arising there from.
8) Termination of employment, and the notice thereof to be given by employer and workmen.
9) Suspension or dismissal for misconduct, and acts or omissions which constitute misconduct.
10) Means of redress for workmen against unfair treatment or wrongful exactions by the employer or his agents or servants.
11) Any other matter which may be prescribed.